- Corporate Communications
- Business Etiquettes
- Interpersonal Communications
- Public Speaking & Leadership Skills
- Non-Verbal Communication
- Interview & Resume Building
- Decision Making in Problem-solving skill
- Presentation Skills
The Communication Skills for Business (CSB) program is one of the newest certification programs offered through Legacy Academy and now includes the Professional Communication certification, Whether verbal (oral or written) communication or nonverbal communication, the ability to communicate effectively is a critical skill that all candidates should possess. There is a gap between the English skills required and the English language skills that em-ployees have in every industry. Also, in today’s workplace, communication skills are consistently one of the tap skills employers are looking for and developing these skills can give candidates a big edge over the competition. The CSB certifications are built to validate that candidates entering the workforce understand key communication principles and possess the necessary skills to be effective in a work environment.
IMPACT OF CSB
- For students/candidates, Communication Skills for Business certifications are resume builders and help students/candidates become more employable.
- For educators, the Communication Skills for Business ready-made, self-scoring exams save instructors’ time by using the certification exams as class exams, midterms or final exams.
- For workforce education, the Communication Skills for The business program increases job placement rates and stabilizes/increases funding options.
- For corporations, the Communication Skills for Businessthe program provides job skill enhancement for employees and saves money by not having poor communications.